Tool Import / Export option
Import/Export - From Tool to PLCopen interface (Structured Text)
Import / Export - From Tool to PLCopen interface (other format)
Graphical Modeling Tool - Modeling Methodology Implementation
Graphical Modeling Tool - Modeling Methodology Implementation - Errors parsing
Graphical Modeling Tool - Generation of the Automation Project
Methodologies and support tools for the development of distributed industrial control systems (MERCONIDI) (DPI 2006-04003)
- Lead Researcher: Marga Marcos - (01/10/2006 - 30/09/2009)
- Research Area: Smart & Flexible Automation Production Systems
- Funding Body: Ministry of Science and innovation
The main objective of this project is to develop methodologies and tools that allow us to form a bridge between the state of technology and the design and development of distributed industrial control systems, addressing the characteristics of these systems and the current standards. Thus, we will provide methodologies and will create design and development support tools of these systems that are based on the latest technologies, but which are transparent to the final user, to whom we offer the terminology, notation, and semantics of the application area.
- Modelling based on the components of the distributed system applied to the domains involved (control, software, hardware) and the establishment of a modelling methodology for the definition, use and modification of the distributed system model.
- Design and development of an environment prototype that supports the development cycle of the applications, integrating COTS tools. The environment will be based on the model proposed and we will automate, where possible, the generation of a project distributed system and its PLCs code for some of the commercial tools analysed.
Ministry of Science and innovation and FEDER